Love spontaneous hookups and anon fun.

Open minded male and female the male must be into the full bull experience being willing to watch and pleasure himself and not cum unless his slutty wife or girlfriend says so plus be willing and obedient to clean her up after I fill her up with some hot BBC cum do not worry tests are necessary for any type of play for everyones safety remember we are here for a good time not a long time ;). I'm between 5'7 to 5'8. Me and my girlfriend are looking for a female to join us.

Height: 5' 0"
Hair Color: Chestnut
Body: Slender
Name: tyraLucek739
City: Merritt Island, FL 32952

Easy going guy absolutely love oral sex both giving and receiving seeking a woman who has bigger boobs and a nice ass, fit, but it's okay if you're not! We dont take ourselves too seriously, are laid back and gentle.... Kijiji fort mcmurray sluts.
Height: 5' 2"
Hair Color: Blonde
Body: Average
Name: Biexplorer32
City: Merritt Island, FL 32954

Open minded, 420 friendly.

Men Merritt Island, Florida that are tall and somewhat built.

Height: 5' 6"
Hair Color: Blonde
Body: Heavyset
Name: hayleyAhner1983

Someone actually looking for in person meetings. But also to be protected of the others welfare by being the devil's advocate.My ideal person will look exactly as I imagined ,perfect in my eyes.
Is fun , probably hung, strong sex drive, kinky, and makes me laugh.
Height: 5' 8"
Hair Color: Grey
Body: Average
Name: Britbrat4393

Being discrete is very important as well. I have been Spanked to Tears several times and beyond, (Sub Space) if you have heard of that.
Height: 5' 9"
Hair Color: Brown
Name: Franklygay1999
City: Merritt Island, FL 32954

My libido still very strong so need someone to meet those demands with a mind that thinks outside the box and keeps the spice maximized. I also like to have a coffee in the morning. Busy Professional, looking to find that special friend to distract me from work and help me chill and relax. Nude wives workout.
Height: 5' 1"
Hair Color: Black
Name: HotSteph42

That is not to say I'm not open to other ages, but it is just a personal preference. I am great at what I do.

Things are complicated right now but they soon wont be. Just guy looking to have some fun when ever I have. I identify as gender-fluid and bisexual.

Height: 5' 3"
Hair Color: Chestnut
Name: LeolineJuhasz696
City: Merritt Island, FL 32953

My body is clean.

Want someone who is open fun and spontaneous. He is a well hung dom that is bicurious and she is a BBW sub who loves to controlled.

Pounding alaskan pussy. Im looking for something to make me play harder.
My mouth craves your dick and hot cum down my throat. Please e mail me if you'd like to talk and get to know you but not foreverLets make plans!
Height: 5' 5"
Hair Color: Brown
Body: Athletic
Name: glynkonwinski

Returning to City for first time since the beforetimes (if my weekday flat is still there.....) and looking for a genuine connection with someone. Recently separated and looking for some fun. A sense of humor is always fun and sensual is a bonus.
Height: 5' 9"
Hair Color: Red
Name: Gentleman007774
City: Merritt Island, FL 32953

Privacy Contacts Terms of Use

A couple of things about me is that I'm always desiring to know more and more which makes me teachable and learn able,I'm willing to learn,unlearn and relearn and the best skill i have acquire so far is learning how to learn which keeps me developing mentally and spiritually.